Portugal Entrepreneur Visa
To obtain the Portugal Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) as an entrepreneur, the applicant must establish a business or company in Portugal, physical or online.
The First Temporary Residence Permit Lasts Through A Period of 2 Years
After the second year, the TRP holder can:
- Renew the TRP for two successive periods of 2 years.
- Obtain a Permanent Residence Permit in the 5th year; or
- Obtain the Portuguese Citizenship in the 6th year.
The Holder of The TRP Is Entitled To:
- Family reunification
- Education and study
- Invest in any country in the Schengen Area
- Pursuing activities as a self-employed Professional
- Health care
- Access to the Law and Justice
The Company Needs To Satisfy A Few Mandatory Legal Requirements As Mentioned Below.
- Designated Manager (with Portuguese Address and Tax identification).
- Portuguese Headquarters.
- Portuguese Bank Account.
- Chartered Accountant.
- Final Beneficiary Identification.
- Minimum Capital Share
Entrepreneur TRP Setup Benefits
- Establishing a Business, Company - Physical or Online.
- Incorporation setup in 48 Hours.
- Webpage.pt. offered by the Government.
- No Minimum yearly profit requirement.
- No Limit on number of yearly absences from Portugal.
- Fast Track Residence Application, Approximately between 9-14 months.
- Tax waiver; [Non-Habitual Resident (NHR) scheme]
- Allows to have NIF (Tax Number) &NISS (Social Security Number).
Residence Application Requirements
- Company Incorporation
- NISS (Social Security number) / NIF (Tax number)
- Portuguese Address (will be provided by our lawyers)
Complete Process Time Frame
- Between 9 to 14 months