Canada Work Permit Visa From Dubai
Are you looking for Canada Work Permit from Dubai to accelerate your career and settle with your loved ones?
Never before has been there such a great time and opportunity for a hard-working skilled professional like you to Immigrate to Canada from Dubai in 2020.
Yes, there have been few delays due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, however, despite that, Canada is the only country accepting immigration requests through its Express Entry program.
And there is an even faster way to immigrate through Canada Work Permit from Dubai.
Canada Work Permit From Dubai Requirements
International skilled workers seeking employment in Canada, require a work permit.
To acquire a work permit, an offer of employment from a Canadian employer is required, before the worker may be granted a Temporary Work Permit by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
The processing time to obtain a work permit when applying from the Middle East could take around 24 weeks.
Certain occupation requires an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) approval. LMIA is a document than an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.
A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for foreign workers to fill the job. It will also show that not many Canadian workers are available to fill the job.
It’s the employer who applies for the LMIA approval and then the workers can apply for a work permit. To apply for a work permit, a worker needs:
- Job offer letter,
- Copy of the LMIA, and
- LMIA number.
Some conditions will be written directly on your work permit. For example;
- the type of work you can do,
- the employer you can work for,
- where you can work, or
- how long you can work.
Not all work-permits require LMIA approval. Some of the most common occupations are outlined below;
- Industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture, and related production
- Processing, manufacturing and utility supervisors and central control operators
- Chefs and cooks
- Butchers and bakers
Work-permits are also issued under the Global Skills Strategy (GSS) stream. The GSS stream can help you get to work in Canada faster by offering two-week processing times on eligible work permit applications.
You need to receive a positive decision from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) on your Global Talent Stream (GTS) LMIA application. Otherwise, you have an offer of employment from an employer who is exempt from the LMIA process.
Following is a list of some of the occupations found on the Global Talent Occupations List, which have been determined to be in-demand and for which there is insufficient domestic labor supply. This list may be updated periodically to respond to labor market needs.
- Computer and information systems managers
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- Mathematicians and statisticians
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Software engineers and designers
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Web designers and developers
- Computer Network technicians
- Information systems testing technicians
- Producer, technical, creative and artistic director and project manager – Visual effects and video game
As you can see, if you fall in any of the above skilled professional categories, there is a high chance, your application will get processed for a valid Canada work visa from Dubai.
What are you waiting for? Click below to contact us and get your profile assessed by our experts.